Registrations for the 2016-17 summer season are now available online.
Be sure to register online before 6th August to receive a $20 discount for every registration.
Registrations for the 2016 winter season are closed.
- Our Summer registration days will be the first two Saturday's in August:
- 6th & 13th August from 10am until 2pm.
Players are welcome to register throughout the season if they wish to play.
Teeball On-line registrations are available through the following Register Now during the registration period.
Baseball On-line registrations are available through the following Register Now during the registration period.
Softball On-line registrations are available through the following Register Now during the registration period.
Teeball and Baseball are both available to males and females, but some of the Softball competitions are restricted to females only.
For more information about the different sporting divisions of the club, please check the relevant pages as linked below:
Teeball - Pre Kindy to Year 6
Baseball - Machine Pitch (U11), Little League (U13), Intermediate League (U14), Junior League (U15), Senior League (U17), Big League (U19) and Adults
Softball - Sub Junior/Little League (U13) Junior (U16) and Ladies Open
Registration forms can be found here. We welcome dual registrations for all sports to get you playing more.
For any other questions, please contact the relevant registrar for the sport you wish to nominate for:
- Teeball - Kalamunda.email@example.com
- Baseball - Kalamunda.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Softball - Kalamunda.email@example.com
- Online registrations will require full payment at time of registration.
- Kalamunda Rangers is registered with the KIDSPORT program offered by local shire authorities. If you wish to use Kidsport, you must have your application approved and stamped by the local council authority or referral agency before presenting the application to the Kalamunda Rangers. There will be no Kidsport Vouchers processed unless they are approved first. Please notify us of your intent to claim Kidsport at the time of registration. Please note, some local council authorities may not pay the Kidsport claim in full; if this occurs it is the player/parent responsibility to remit the balance of fees.
- Late registrations are accepted, however team placement becomes limited so get in early.
The most recent registration fees for the different sports are as per below:
CSA Adults - Dale Juniors
|Juniors (new Players)||$70|
|Juniors (from Summer Season)||$45|
|Adults (new Players)||$120|
|Adults (from Summer Season)||$95|
Summer Registrations 2016/17
|Machine Pitch (U11)||$200|
|Little League (U13)||$220|
|Junior League (U15)||$280|
|Senior League (U17)||$300|
|Big League (U19)||$320|
|Adults (Over 15)||$380|
|FiFO Baseball - T & C's Apply||$260|
|Sub Junior/Little League (U13)||$130|
|DR Teeball AND Machine Pitch (U11)||$270|
|DR Machine Pitch (U11) AND Little League (U13)||$350|
|DR Little League (U13) AND Junior League (U15)||$420|
|DR Junior League (U15) AND Senior League (U17)||$450|
|DR Big League (U19) AND Adult Baseball||$520|
|DR Adult Softball AND Baseball||$450|
|DR Junior AND Ladies Softball||$220|